- Mark your calendars: this year's events: PhD Retreat July 31-August 2 PhD Career Day September 11
- Joerg Braun, a former PhD student in the lab of Elisa Izaurralde now working as a post-doc in Melissa Moore's lab at the University of Massachusetts Medical Center in Worcester, MA, USA, received the Karl Lohmann Award 2013 for outstanding young scientists from the German Society for Biochemistry and Molecular Biology.
- On September 22, recent graduate Shakeel Shahid from Dirk Linke's lab was awarded this year's graduation award from the German Society for Hygiene and Microbiology
- We are proud to introduce our new PhD students at the PhD Introductory Course 2013.
- We invite qualified students to apply directly to one of of faculty members by sending an email with a CV.
Basic information about the program can be found here
. For a research profile of our institutes, please browse through our Scientific Overview